The Hawke’s Bay Fruitgrowers’ Association considers the health and safety of our members, employees, and stakeholders to be our highest priority.
As a valued HBFA member or partner we would like to let you know the controls we have put in place to minimise risks.
Restricting visitors: Our offices and operational facilities are now closed for the following 4 weeks during the lock-down period.
Meetings: All meetings will be held via online conferencing for the forseeable future. This position will be reviewed after the 4 week lock down period.
Personal hygiene: To help everyone minimise the spread of COVID-19, it’s important we all maintain good personal hygiene, this includes:
- Avoiding close contact with people who are unwell.
- Covering coughs and sneezes with disposable tissues or clothing (or sneeze into your elbow) and putting used tissues in the bin immediately.
- Avoiding touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Maintaining good social distance – 2 metres between each other.
- Avoiding personal contact i.e. shaking hands, sharing cups or food.
- Washing hands for at least 20 seconds with water and soap and drying them thoroughly. Hand washing should occur after the following:
- Before eating or handling food
- After using the toilet
- After coughing, sneezing, blowing your nose or wiping children’s noses
HBFA thanks you for your support in helping us ensure the spread of Covid-19 virus is minimised through combined community actions.
For detailed information please visit www.covid19.govt.nz