Industry Awards Night
January 28, 2021 @ 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
The Industry Awards Night recognises outstanding contributions and excellence in horticulture, in conjunction with the graduation of horticulture students from the Eastern Institute of Technology and Primary ITO.
The Association presents the following awards:
– Joe Bell Trophy
– Fourneau Trophy
– Zespri Hawke’s Bay Kiwifruit Grower of the Year Presentation
– Graduate Presentations
– Top Organic Apprentice Award
– Horrocks Memorial Excellence in Horticulture Awards
– Scholarship Presentations
Joe Bell Trophy
This trophy is awarded a person for outstanding service to the industry.
This trophy is awarded for:
• An idea, even though it might have been commercially developed
• Innovation such as a computer programme (not purely relating to machinery)
• For modification that improves efficiencies or reduces cost
Nominations are currently being sought for these trophies. For more information and the nomination form, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Nominations close on the 3rd December.