Diploma In Fruit Production Or Post Harvest Application Form
For individuals domiciled in Hawke’s Bay, working in the fruit industry and studying towards a Diploma in Horticulture, Fruit Production or Fruit Post Harvest.
Hawke’s Bay Fruitgrowers’ Association Diploma In Fruit Production or Post Harvest Scholarships
Kindly funded by the Hawke’s Bay Fruitgrowers’ Association Charitable Trust.
- Applicants must be active in the Pipfruit, Summerfruit or Kiwifruit industries and studying towards the Diploma in Horticulture, Fruit Production or the Diploma in Horticulture Fruit Post Harvest
- Scholarships are available to people domiciled in Hawke’s Bay to undertake further education in Horticulture subjects
- Term of scholarships is one year and for the current study year
- Decisions made by the committee are final and no correspondence will be entered into
- Applicants must provide evidence to verify successful completion of their studies
- Scholarships will be presented at the Industry Awards Night, held late January and successful applicants must attend as a part of their eligibility for the scholarship
- Should your application be successful, scholarship funds will be direct credited to your bank account after you have attended the Industry Awards Night.
The Trustees will be looking for:
- Potential contribution to the industry
- Past achievements
- Individual approach, qualities and skills; and
- Referees’ comments
The closing date for the application is 5pm, 30th November.