Funding Application Form
Hawke’s Bay Fruitgrowers’ Association Charitable Trust has funding available annually to support the following list of Charitable Trust objectives:
- To promote, encourage and foster research in the fields of and relating to fruit growing and to disseminate and make available the results thereof for public use and for the improvement of human knowledge and to generally concern itself in fruit growing research within Hawke’s Bay, New Zealand.
- The promotion and improvement of the standards of training and education in the Hawke’s Bay fruit growing industry.
- To assist in the education of persons associated with the fruit growing industry in Hawke’s Bay.
- To promote education in the subject of fruit growing.
- To establish and support professorships, fellowships, lectureships, scholarships and prizes.
- To relieve poverty among persons who are or were engaged in activities and employment associated with the Hawke’s Bay fruit growing industry.
- To promote, encourage and foster education in all matters in, or relating to, the Hawke’s Bay fruit growing industry.
- To promote, encourage and foster any aspect of the fruit growing industry likely to be of benefit to Hawke’s Bay and whether as a result of increased efficiency, improved productivity, improved product, or better marketing.
- To assist in the establishment of such organisations or structures as are necessary or desirable to achieve any of the foregoing objectives, and without limitation, grants